Adapting the 2017 Rourke Well Baby Record for use in Nova Scotia
In consultation with the RBR authors, the Nova Scotia Reproductive Care Program along with stakeholders and those with expertise in newborn care, has adapted the 2017 Rourke Well Baby Record for use in Nova Scotia. The Nova Scotia RBR is available as two PDF documents:
Evidence-Based Infant/Child Health Maintenance Record <--click to download PDF:
- GUIDE I: 0 –1 month
- GUIDE II: 2 – 6 months
- GUIDE III: 9 –15 months
- GUIDE IV: 18 months – 5 years
- GUIDE V: Immunization
Resource pages <-- click to download PDF:
- RESOURCES 1: Growth, Nutrition, Injury Prevention, Environmental Health, Other
- RESOURCES 2: Family, Behaviour, Development, Physical Exam, Investigations/Screenings
- RESOURCES 3: Immunization
- RESOURCES 4: Early Child Development and Parenting Resource System and Local Resources/Referrals Table
Several items specific to Nova Scotia have been added without levels of evidence and are identified with green font throughout the document. The immunization record and Resources 4: “Early Child Development and Parenting Resource System and Local Resources/Referrals Table” have been changed to reflect the Nova Scotia immunization schedule and Provincial resources.
The "View as PDF" link below contains both the Maintenance Record and Resources pages in a single document.